Really helpful blog about #hashtags – thank you!
If you’re anything like me I was utterly baffled using hashtags. Sure, I’d seen them around. You’d have to be blind not to see them everywhere. I’d even used them a time or two when I was searching for a pitch party. But I had no idea how much they could impact my online presence.
First let’s start with why you should use them.
Hashtags are crucial for writers who…
- are building, or continuing to build, an online presence
- want to sell their books without spamming people
- want to reach their readers and piqué new readers’ interest
- want to connect with other writers
Still not convinced? Check out what I learned through my research.
- By using one or two hashtags in your tweet you receive two times more engagement than without them.
- Tweets with one or two hashtags have a 21% higher engagement than those with three hashtags.
- When you…
View original post 908 more words